The WG8000 Automatic Rising Kerb is tough, reliable and un-compromising, providing the perfect solution for prevention of unwanted vehicle access in both manned and unmanned vehicle parking areas. The WG8000 also provides an excellent deterrent against the most determined intruder.
The WG8000 is manufactured from welded rectangular hollow section frame and durbar top plate and features an advanced hydraulic power pack to raise and lower the unit smoothly. A state of the art programmable logic controller co-ordinates the hydraulics, access control and traffic light signalling system. An intelligent back up system, fitted as standard, ensures that an emergency lowering facility is operational during any power failure.
Available in widths of 2.0 to 5.0 metres and three heights for varying security levels:
- 340mm height for cars & vans
- 500mm height for high security
- 800mm height ultimate security against HGVs.
The PF8000 offers a variety of access control options including proximity card, radio control, token acceptor, keypad and intercom, and, working in conjunction with the induction loop or photocell safety and close facilities, ensures the rising kerb opens and closes smoothly every time.
- Hydraulically operated
- Manufactured from welded rectangular hollow section & durbar top plate
- Operating supply 230V single phase
- Can be controlled using almost any type of access control
- Emergency lower incorporated as standard
- Operating times of 4 to 6 seconds dependant on version
- Available in up to 5 metres in width and 800mm in height
- Galvanised and painted in black/yellow (high visibility)
The WG8300 Mini Automatic Rising Kerb is the perfect alternative to rising bollards. Very fast raise/lower speeds and an increased level of security. One of the major benefits of the WG8300 against traditional bollard is that they are much easier to install. This is due to the fact that the installation depth is much shallower.